You can find our latest opportunities here.
If you see something you like please get in touch and we can talk you through the opportunity in more detail.
If you are looking for a certain type of opportunity but can’t see it here, give us a shout and we can search our wider independent network.
Account Manager/ Project Manager – branding
Fantastic opportunity for a bright and energetic account/project manager to join one of the most prestigious independent agencies in London, working with some amazing consumer brands in leisure, retail and media.
This is a strategic and creative branding agency with an emphasis on integrated brand work, from brand identity and campaigns to digital and above the line advertising. They have an enviable reputation for strategic and creative excellence, and, as a result, work with some of the most successful consumer brands in leisure, retail and media.
They’re a lively team, passionate about what they do. They have attitude, and a sense of humour and fun. They are super-smart, creative, successful and ... busy!
The Account Manager/Project Manager role
A great opportunity has now arisen for a smart, enthusiastic account manager/project manager to join the team to work on branding and campaigns.
The account manager/project manager is responsible for delivering projects on time and within budget on the client’s behalf, but must also ensure internal timings and budgets are met. Working alongside other members of the account and creative teams, you'll be expected to consistently provide great service and ensure all work being produced is of the highest quality, answers the client’s brief and meets the client’s business and marketing objectives.
In short, you'll be incredibly organised and all over the detail.
Experience and requirements of the account manager/project manager –
- Initiative and an enquiring mind - this team are smart and require someone to be smart, commercial, organised, pragmatic
- 18 months-2.5 years’ creative agency experience - you'll need to be working in another brand-aware agency, working on campaigns, branding or advertising
- Used to working with clients and developing warm and strong client relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience of using these – you might enjoy writing
- Interest in brands and creative work - you'll need to be bright, have an opinion, be passionate about fantastic work and show it
- Strong organisational skills - you'll be fastidious about accuracy and timings
Account Manager/Project Manager - what are you like?
- A confident communicator, you’re able to put yourself across well, whether it’s via email, with clients, or with the team
- You have an infectious, unrelenting energy and real warmth
- A thoughtful problem-solver, with the ability to see the bigger picture
- A team-player. You bring people together and motivate everyone
- Always trying to make ways of working better, with new thinking and new approaches to challenges
- A doer. You roll your sleeves up and get stuck in, no matter what the challenge
- Be plugged in to modern culture and trends - this agency is all-encompassing and love this
- Not too serious. You have a laugh, you’re fun and add to the culture
- This is a fabulous opportunity to build your account management career, working with some prestigious clients and a superb team