You can find our latest opportunities here.
If you see something you like please get in touch and we can talk you through the opportunity in more detail.
If you are looking for a certain type of opportunity but can’t see it here, give us a shout and we can search our wider independent network.
Brand Strategist / Senior Brand Strategist
This is a highly respected independent strategic branding agency with global reach. The agency have offices internationally and they work collaboratively. The work is brand-centric but varied and the team work with clients from a broad mix of sectors. The team are known in the industry for the quality of their thinking and their creative and have produced some innovative and truly memorable work for some of the world's most relevant brands. Despite this enviable reputation, the London agency has a family feel and it is a creative, warm and collaborative environment in which to work, offering a great environment for smart, free-thinking, open-minded individuals.
Strategist / Senior Strategist – the role
The team are doing a lot of work across Europe, from France, Switzerland and Spain to Germany and Austria. They’re now looking for a German-speaking strategist or senior strategist to join their team. Ideally you’ll be a native German speaker. However, it may be that you’ve worked or grown up in Germany or Switzerland and understand the culture and the region extremely well.
You may be based in London, but could equally be based in Vienna or Madrid, depending on your circumstances.
- You’ll have between 4-6 years+ experience in well-known branding agencies
- Proven experience in several brand disciplines – naming, brand positioning, brand architecture, brand experience, verbal identity
- Experience in digital strategy, innovation and Agile working methodologies a plus
- German – fluent speaker, ideally native, but someone who knows the region extremely well would be considered
- English – fluent English, both written and spoken, a must
- Additional languages a plus