You can find our latest opportunities here.
If you see something you like please get in touch and we can talk you through the opportunity in more detail.
If you are looking for a certain type of opportunity but can’t see it here, give us a shout and we can search our wider independent network.
Brand Writer – branding agency
This is a strategic and creative branding agency with an emphasis on integrated brand work, from brand identity, positioning and communications to digital and above the line advertising. They have an enviable reputation for strategic and creative excellence, and, as a result, work with some of the most successful consumer brands in leisure, retail and media in the UK and internationally.
They’re a lively team, passionate about what they do. They have attitude and vision, a sense of fun and adventure. They are super-smart, creative, successful and... busy!
Brand Writer – the role
The agency are looking for an out-of-the ordinary brand writer to join the team. You’ll have experience in shaping tone of voice for a diverse range of brands and you’ll bring new perspectives, ideas and help take the writing within the agency to a new level to create change people value.
Obviously, you’ll be a great writer, but you’ll probably have between 2.5-4 years’ experience in your craft. You’ll have a lively eclectic mind and an interest in how brands grow. And you’ll have to be able to communicate it all to internal teams and clients, keeping everything clear and simple.
You’ll currently be writing, perhaps in a specific writing agency, working as a writer in a branding/advertising/integrated agency – perhaps someone who has been writing directly for a brand.
What they’re looking for is someone who takes genuine pleasure crafting words into stories.
Brand Writer – in summary -
• A great writer, storyteller and original thinker
• All over it – from the little details like grammar and proof-reading to the big conceptual ideas
• Able to switch easily between different tone of voice and personalities
• Smart, with lots of ‘uncommon’ sense and bags of energy
• Experienced in crafting logical presentations that wow people and confident at presenting them too
• Great at working in collaboration with different creatives and strategists to bring ideas to life
• Able to take concepts from ideas to reality
• Experienced with key messaging over different mediums
• Inspiring to work with