You can find our latest opportunities here.
If you see something you like please get in touch and we can talk you through the opportunity in more detail.
If you are looking for a certain type of opportunity but can’t see it here, give us a shout and we can search our wider independent network.
Client Director – Consumer Branding And Packaging
This is a growing, fresh-faced independent branding agency with an enviable portfolio of well-known consumer clients. The team work in the UK and internationally, across brand packaging but also visual identity, brand purpose and retail and have an amazing track record of winning awards in the creative industry. They’re growing fast and are one to watch. The culture is fun, energetic, and relaxed.
Client Director – the role
The team is looking for an entrepreneurial and enthusiastic Client Director. A natural leader who can drive business across an array of leading global brands. A clear thinker who always sees the bigger picture, understands people and is commercially savvy. Someone confident and experienced in developing and building long-term client relationships, both at an organisational and individual level, and nurturing a small yet agile client services team. They will be highly skilled at seamlessly delivering projects from start to completion. They will have the experience to actively drive the strategy and delivery of client development plans; and the gravitas and energy to engage senior clients.
Client Director - requirements
- 6-10 years’ exp. working in brand design agency (client management & team leadership)
- Proven track record in championing & growing key client relationships at all levels
- Outstanding presentation skills (creation + delivery) confident, articulate, engaging, inspiring
- Generally skilled at mentoring and developing talent
- Exceptional team leadership and management skills
- Deep understanding of budgets, targets, and financial oversight
- Energetic and entrepreneurial with excellent people and communication skills
This is a great opportunity for an AD to step up into an exciting role; for a client director at a larger agency to take a more meaningful role at a growing agency.