You can find our latest opportunities here.
If you see something you like please get in touch and we can talk you through the opportunity in more detail.
If you are looking for a certain type of opportunity but can’t see it here, give us a shout and we can search our wider independent network.
Client Director – Luxury Consumer Brands
A luxury-oriented boutique agency known for its outstanding creative work and craftmanship and a discerning list of UK and international clients. Their work is of exceptionally high quality, opulent and stylish, whilst being innovative and forward-thinking. They work across packaging and identity including retail, environments and print. The team is agile and dynamic with a positive, shared sense of purpose.
Client Director – the role
The agency is looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Client Director to join their growing team. A talented leader who sees the bigger picture, has an excellent understanding of brands and is meticulous about quality and producing exceptional creative work. Someone who will act as a trusted advisor for clients and offer strategic, commercial, and creative advice – with the confidence to push back where necessary. They will be responsible for the seamless delivery of all projects from brief through to delivery. Developing client relationships and opportunities will also be a part of the role. This would suit someone positive, tenacious, and proactive who thrives in an upbeat, warm and bustling environment.
Client Director - requirements
- 6-10 years’ exp. working in brand design agency (client management & team leadership) with some direct consumer packaging experience
- An understanding & genuine interest in premium brands, arts and culture
- Excellent people skills & the ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels including senior management level
- An understanding of branding issues and trends, and the ability to contribute to strategic brand solutions
- Structured and clear thinker; meticulous about quality, attention to detail; commercially savvy
- A relaxed, open, and gregarious approach, both warm and personable
This is a great opportunity to thrive in a successful boutique brand agency. Whether you are an experienced SAM / AD looking for the next step up, or a CD looking for a more rewarding role, please don’t hesitate to get in touch!