You can find our latest opportunities here.
If you see something you like please get in touch and we can talk you through the opportunity in more detail.
If you are looking for a certain type of opportunity but can’t see it here, give us a shout and we can search our wider independent network.
Senior Account Manager - consumer brands & packaging agency
Here’s a chance to work at a fast-growing boutique consumer branding agency with a great team and portfolio. The team have gained an amazing client list of well-known names and have done some highly innovative and creative work for them in both the UK and internationally. Work is brand-led; much of it consumer branding across packaging and ranges; some is brand identity work across print and digital, using illustration and other mediums. The team is very culture-aware - friendly, focussed and positive, with a shared sense of purpose. It is a genuinely lovely place to work – even when remote!
Senior Account Manager - consumer brands and packaging
Due to growth this year the team is looking to hire a like-minded senior account manager to join the growing team. They're looking for someone motivated and passionate about creative, someone with experience of working with consumer brands and packaging.
Perhaps you'll be working in a larger commercial organisation and yearning for more hands-on involvement in the creative ideas process. Perhaps you'd like to work with some really innovative brands where there is scope for creative adventure. Perhaps you’re an experienced account manager unable to step up in your current agency and looking for the opportunity to take on more and thrive in a different setting.
Personal qualities and skills
- Ability to build strong and inspiring client relationships: confident in liaising with senior clients
- Being positive and inspiring with people – balancing demands and building strong relationships with both clients and your internal team
- Writing and presenting good quality, inspiring briefs and reviews of work
- The ability to make all face to face meetings and presentations memorable; someone with real attention to detail
- Gain and demonstrate knowledge of your clients’ businesses and brands
- Someone with commercial nous, able to pre-empt and take responsibility when needed.
Skills and experience
- Excellent people skills, including the ability to communicate and build relationships at all levels including senior management level
- An understanding of branding issues and trends
- The ability to contribute to strategic brand solutions
- Structured and clear thinker
- Business and commercial awareness and understanding
- 3.5/4 years’ account management experience with direct consumer packaging experience
- A relaxed, open and gregarious approach, warm and personable with a sense of humour; a team player.