You can find our latest opportunities here.
If you see something you like please get in touch and we can talk you through the opportunity in more detail.
If you are looking for a certain type of opportunity but can’t see it here, give us a shout and we can search our wider independent network.
Senior Account Manager
This is a strategic, independent branding agency with an emphasis on new and emerging tech stars of now and the future. Work is strategically led, but also highly creative; the standard of output is high and often breaking new ground.
The team is collaborative, entrepreneurial, intelligent and friendly, made up of strategists, designers and client services, who all work closely together. The team doesn’t go in for big egos and it shows. Clients are from the UK, Europe and global markets. The main specialism is tech branding, but sectors in tech are widely varied from leisure to fintech.
The Senior Account Manager role
Business has gone through the roof in the last 18 months and the team are keen to hire a lively, ambitious senior account manager to join the team, with the potential to grow and develop their career here. The agency has a mapped plan for development for each employee.
The senior account manager is responsible for delivering all projects on time and within budget on the client’s behalf, but must also ensure internal timings and budgets are met. As an agency, the team pride themselves not only on the quality of the strategy and the creative but also on the level of client service. Working alongside other members of the account, creative and strategy teams, the successful candidate is expected to consistently provide clients with a high level of service and ensure all work being produced is of the highest quality, answers the client’s brief and meets the client’s business and marketing objectives.
You’ll be someone who can think on their feet, someone who relishes a challenge and a fast moving project. Someone who enjoys taking the initiative when needed whilst still working closely with their team. This role will suit someone confident who is ready to step up to that next stage of their career.
Senior Account Manager Responsibilities -
- Responsible for client communications, client deliverables, timings and budgets
- Reviews all major deliverables, ensuring quality standards are met
- Has a clear understanding of the agency’s service offering and a strong ability to communicate all services to the client
- Ability to manage several projects at any one time
Experience and requirements of the senior account manager –
- Initiative and an enquiring mind - this team are smart and require someone to be smart, commercial, organised, pragmatic
- 3-5 years’ creative agency experience - you'll need to be working in another brands-aware agency, ideally in branding (or advertising / comms with knowledge of brand)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience of using these (client proposal writing etc)
- Interest in brands and creative work - you'll need to be bright, have an opinion, be passionate about fantastic work and show it
- Strong organisational skills - you'll be fastidious about accuracy and timings
- A collaborative approach - you'll be able to work within a team, be a good listener and communicator, plus have initiative to work alone
- Confidence - you'll need to listen but equally will need to be heard!
- Have a go-getter mentality, someone who takes pride in excellence.