You can find our latest opportunities here.
If you see something you like please get in touch and we can talk you through the opportunity in more detail.
If you are looking for a certain type of opportunity but can’t see it here, give us a shout and we can search our wider independent network.
Senior Account Manager/Client Manager – International branding
Looking for a well-respected branding agency with an international feel? Superb opportunity for a senior account manager ready for a new challenge
This is a highly respected branding agency with international reach. The team work with clients in the UK and globally, producing high quality creative and strategic work. The agency have other offices internationally and they work collaboratively on certain projects and independently on others. The work is brand-centric but varied and they work with clients from a broad mix of sectors. They are well-known for their strategic work. The agency have a forward-thinking management team now developing and growing the client services team.
Senior Account Manager/Client Manager – The Role
This is an amazing opportunity for a bright, focussed Senior Account Manager/Client Manager. The agency produces outstanding work both creatively and strategically and this would suit someone keen to build on their existing branding experience; someone who enjoys working on large, international programmes with multiple streams. The senior account manager/client manager will have plenty of scope to show their own initiative, managing their own projects and stretching themselves, whilst working with the client service, strategy and creative teams. There is the opportunity to grow in this role. However, only candidates from a brand consultancy / agency need apply. This is a key requirement for the role.
The Senior Account Manager/Client Manager will –
- Manage small and mid-sized clients alone as well as big programmes alongside a Programme Director.
- Help develop client relationships - liaising with client on project specifics and ensuring deadlines are met
- Be responsible for overall account administration
- Deliver work on brief, time and budget
- Be responsible for the correct flow of information between the client and the team
- Facilitate team communications, enabling shared thinking and delivery
- Solid at scoping proposals for new and existing clients, including planning, timelines, costing, etc.
- Contribute to the strategic and design development of programmes, understanding the brief, requirements and deliverables
- Have an innate commitment to excellent and rigorous programme management
- 4 years’ experience in similar positions in the brand consulting industry
- Speak fluent English with strong written skills. Any additional languages always welcome
- Proven experience in managing large scale programmes in branding and/or design, either alone or with support from a senior team.
- Comfortable taking ownership and responsibility for delivery
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under high-pressure, on multiple workstreams and tight deadlines
- Understanding of the importance of brand seen as a management tool