You can find our latest opportunities here.
If you see something you like please get in touch and we can talk you through the opportunity in more detail.
If you are looking for a certain type of opportunity but can’t see it here, give us a shout and we can search our wider independent network.
Senior Marketing Manager
*Fantastic new position for 2022*
Do you have the innovative spirit, lateral thinking, and creative mindset it takes to work as a Senior Marketing Manager for a branding agency with an enviable reputation for entrepreneurship?
This is an incredible opportunity to work with an energetic and ideas-driven leadership team to help shape and communicate the agency’s brand among its key audiences.
A bold and visionary independent branding agency with a fantastic portfolio of clients across media, technology, retail, real estate, and non-profits, primarily in the UK and United States. They are known for developing ideas that inspire societal good, capture the imagination with charm and character, and are directional action - from product development and positioning, to messaging, marketing and partnerships. They are also committed to ESG and are currently applying for B Corp status.
Senior Marketing Manager - The Role & Requirements
The team is looking for a talented Senior Marketing Manager who will focus on developing the marketing strategy and communications to help build the agency brand.
It’s an exciting and fun role and would suit someone who has an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset. Someone who has a passion for ideas and is a self-starter, a multitasker who thrives under pressure, and a lateral thinker with a keen interest in trends and the media.
The role requires an experienced marketer with all round knowledge of the integrated marketing mix, and ideally with creative agency experience - branding and design. Someone with impeccable organisation and communication skills (verbal and written), and great attention to detail.
- Articulating the agency brand, its proposition, values, and identity
- Implementing the digital brand, launching the new website, and ensuring that the online presence is live, sticky, and relevant
- Developing the social media strategy - creating a meaningful point of difference in its category, and celebrating its commitment to societal good
- Devising initiatives to support ESG/D&I credentials
- Building relationships with the specialist branding media, the broader business media, and key client verticals
- Identifying new touchpoints for the agency brand, from events, speaker opportunities, category spokesperson status through to podcasts, newsletter, etc.
- Preparing case studies of recent work and identifying opportunities for sharing them
- Supporting new business outreach and participating in pitches
- Leveraging media partners to maximise our profile
- Maximising presence with 3rd party agency introducers
- Building relationships with like-minded venture capitalists and incubators
This role offers a great opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career and grow their marketing skills in an entrepreneurial and socially driven branding agency.
This agency are forward-thinking and offer totally working flexibility.