You can find our latest opportunities here.
If you see something you like please get in touch and we can talk you through the opportunity in more detail.
If you are looking for a certain type of opportunity but can’t see it here, give us a shout and we can search our wider independent network.
This is an award-winning, multidisciplinary, independent creative agency with a great team vibe and a real energy. The team work with some prestigious global brands in several areas, including sports and luxury. The level of creative work is high and the team are passionate about excellence.
Studio Manager – the role
The team is looking for a great people-person to manage the resourcing and workflow of projects and be the gatekeeper to the creative studio. The role will require working closely with other departments to ensure the smooth and timely delivery of work and processes are being upheld.
Studio Manager – the responsibilities
- Management of resource through key tools and software
- Workload balancing and weekly resource planning
- Resource scoping for contracts in liaison with the account handling team
- Checking and monitoring creative briefs
- Freelance and specialist skillset bookings, including raising PO's, seeking approvals
- Production and team support
Studio Manager – essential skills
- Agency experience (project management and production helpful; but a minimum of 2 years in a studio management capacity)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of the following: Apple Mac, Harvest, ASANA and ideally Adobe Creative Suite